Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Pumpkin Festival Pictures

Here are some pictures of our table at the Country Pumpkin Festival this past Saturday at Brunswick.  Unfortunately I did not get to take any pictures from around the event like I had been planning on ended up getting too busy and did not get a chance.  I guess I will have to wait until next year to get more pictures.


Our tables at the Pumpkin Festival, we had:
pasta, bread, veggies, herbs, apples, cut flowers, jams, jellies, butters, and gift baskets. 


Real Veggies Farm Gift Baskets
Consisting of:
4 pasta of choice
2 jellies, jams, and butters of choice
3 recipe cards of choice
tissue paper, bow, and to from card, of choice
and of course the basket is included


 Our pasta display at the market
We had 22 different varieties of pasta this past weekend

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brunswick Farmers Market
Brunswick Farmers Market has come to an end for the season (so sad).  I would like to once again thank all my wonderful customers, and hope to see everyone again next year in June when the market starts again.

Valley City Farmers Market
We will still be at Valley City Farmers Market this weekend.  I am not sure how much longer we will be still setting up at Valley City, it should start getting colder now and a frost is coming soon.  I will keep everyone updated here.

Fall/Winter Plans
I am planning on going to some events around the area this fall and winter.  I already have a few events in mind and will be posting info here about where I will be selling.
Also if anyone is interested in any veggies, pasta, jams, jellies, bread, and gift baskets send me an email.  Email and list of what is available is on the right side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Veggies Farm Facebook Page

 Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page!  I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...