Thursday, October 15, 2015

Pancakes with Veggies

This morning I decided to make pancakes for breakfast.  I made my buttermilk oatmeal pancakes.  When I had about a quarter of the batter left I came up with the idea to add some of my veggies to the mix.  I chopped up real fine, a sweet pepper, tomato, some kale, and a small summer squash.  I then added it all to the pancake batter and cooked just like I did the rest of the pancakes.  It gave the pancakes a nice hearty vegetable taste.


So next time you are making up your favorite pancakes try adding some veggies for something a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Veggies Farm Facebook Page

 Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page!  I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...