Saturday, October 17, 2015

Introducing New Garlic Herb Buns!

For a while now I have been wanting to make up some buns out of the same dough that I use to make my garlic herb braided bread, well yesterday I finally made some!  I had a couple bags today at the at the Valley City Farmers Market, as a trial, and I will defiantly be making them again.  I plan to have some next Saturday at the Erhart/York Craft Fair.  I can not wait to make up a sandwich with these buns, they do taste great by themselves though.

New Garlic Herb Buns
Just like the our famous Garlic Herb Braided Bread, but in a bun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Veggies Farm Facebook Page

 Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page!  I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...