Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cool Frog

So I was out planting onion sets about a week ago, and the neighbor from across the street came over saying he had something he wanted to show me.  He brought over a patio stool/table, or whatever you want to call it,  with this cute little guy on it.  He said he had just been sitting there for most of the day.  I think it may be some kind of tree frog, but to be honest with you I am not really sure if it is a frog or toad.  I did a little searching online and have not really found anything exactly like it just yet.  Anyhow I just thought he was really cool, and figured I would post the picture.  Unfortunately it is not exactly the best picture and does not really do the little guy justice, but it is still pretty cool.




1 comment:

  1. Gray Tree frog. Their colors can range from green, to gray to black and white.
    We had them breed in our kiddie pool this year, fun to listen to. We then moved the eggs and tadpoles to our little pond.
    Neat critters!

    ReplyDelete

Real Veggies Farm Facebook Page

 Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page!  I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...