Saturday, October 24, 2015

Craft Show Pictures

Today we were at the Relay for Life Craft Show, this was our first craft show, before this we have always just done farmers markets.  Thanks to everyone who came by today our first craft show was a success.  It was so nice to be set up inside, we did not have to worry about the sun, wind, or cold.  This was another first for us.

Our table at the Relay for Life Craft Show 


One of the challenges for me was trying to figure how to fit everything on one 6ft. table.  That was fun, but I did it!  I had to build a couple of displays, but in the end I think it looked pretty nice.

 Building my new bread display.


 The finished product at the show.  I think it worked out pretty good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Veggies Farm Facebook Page

 Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page!  I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...