Tuesday, May 7, 2013

More Pictures

Here is a picture of my light set ups in my basement.  I still have a lot of plants in my basement that I am slowly trying to get outside and use to their environment.
.


The inside of my my hoop-house, which is currently covered with a shade fabric to bring down the temperature during the day, and also to provide the plants that are not yet 100% use to the sun the chance to get accustomed to the outdoors.

 

This is about half of my greens plants, that will be going into the ground hopefully next week.  I have many different varieties of kale, mustard greens, collards, and swiss chard.

 

This is one of my flats of basil plants (I have 2 1/2 flats), just before I transplanted them into pots.  I will have about 12 different varieties of basil available this year at the market.  Some of the different varieties include lemon basil, cinnamon basil, anise basil, licorice basil, blue spice basil, and sweet basil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Veggies Farm Facebook Page

 Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page!  I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...