Just wanted to do a quick post to let everyone know that we will be adding two new markets this year.
Brunswick Farmers Market
Sundays, Noon to 4p.m.
Starting June 16th
Located at Brunswick Heritage Farm
4613 Laurel Road, Brunswick, Ohio
Akron General Farmers Market
Tuesdays, 3p.m.- 6p.m.
June 18th - September 24
Located in the parking lot at the west side of the Akron General Health & Wellness Center
4125 Medina Road, Akron, Ohio
Of course we will still be selling at Valley City Farmers Market on Saturdays starting June 8th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Real Veggies Farm Facebook Page
Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page! I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...
-
Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page! I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...
-
China Rose Radishes I have just received one of my favorite heirloom seed catalogs in the mail and reading through all the descriptions o...
-
Last summer I made a new purchase a 1953 TO-30 Ferguson Tractor. It is a great tractor starts right up every time, and is made to work...
No comments:
Post a Comment