2015 Real Veggies Farm Pictures

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Time for Planting

Before we know it the market season will be here, right now it is time for planting and to prepare for this growing season.  I have already gotten a few things in the ground and very soon (hopefully this coming week) I will be planting most of my cold weather crops.  Of course all this rain that we got yesterday does not help planting.  I know everything seemed pretty waterlogged yesterday.

It is a little hard to see from this picture but past my truck and the apple tree is my garden at home, in which I plant all my lettuce.  I have not planted my lettuce yet but will be very, very soon, or at least I hope, everything depends on the weather.

Greens in my hoop-house that will be planted outside, and will be cut and sold in bunches.


It is hard to believe that Valley City Farmers Market should be starting in less that 2 months.  I will post the exact date that is will be starting as soon as I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment