Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Start Of My New Hoophouse


Ok, so it isn't exactly finished, but here is the start of my new hoophouse.  It is going to be small, not for actually planting things in the ground in.  The main purpose of this hoophouse is going to be for protecting my transplants when it is still colder outside and before they get 100% use to outside conditions.  I will also be able to start some of my more hardy plants directly out here and skip the inside under lights step.  The actual size is 7'x8'.  I think if I get one nice day I should be able to almost finish it, so hopefully we will get a reasonably nice day here sometime soon.  I will post a picture when I have it finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Veggies Farm Facebook Page

 Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page!  I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...