Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just thought I would post a picture of what my hoophouse looks like so far.  Unfortunately I have not been able to work on it for a few days since it has been raining and now snowing.  It has been kind of slow going, since the days I have gotten a chance to work on it, by the time I get home from work and get everything together, I only have around 2 hours to get anything done.  So sadly at the pace I am going, I still probably have another 3 days of work before I get to cover it with plastic, which would not be too bad if I could get some nice days where it does not rain or snow.  Oh well it will eventually get done in time for spring, so I will be able to start some stuff in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Veggies Farm Facebook Page

 Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page!  I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...