Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Introducing.... Homemade Bagels!

I have been meaning to make some homemade bagels for quite some time now, and guess what?  I finally made some bagels, and boy are they good!  In fact I have a feeling that this may be something that you can look out for at my table, for future craft shows.

Homemade Bagels.....  Coming Soon!
 
 I also have plans to experiment with making a few other new kinds of breads this month, but it is going to have to be a surprise.  Check back soon to see my progress, and find out what kinds of breads you may find at the Real Veggies Farm table for 2018!

Can not wait to see everyone soon, starting in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Veggies Farm Facebook Page

 Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page!  I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...