Friday, May 22, 2020

Plants For Sale

I have lots of vegetable and herb plants available for sale.  This year I have my usual plants available for sale, plus I started some new things that I do not usually have available.  Below is a list of most, but not all, of my plants that I have available.

Tomatoes - Around 2 dozen different varieties.  All heirlooms.  Cherry tomatoes, paste tomatoes, slicing tomatoes, stuffing tomatoes.  All different colors, red, yellow, pink, orange, purple, multi colored, and more!
Peppers - Sweet and Hot.  Sweet Peppers - green, yellow, red, orange, purple, large varieties, long sweet peppers (great for stuffing).  Hot Peppers - some varieties include, jalapeno peppers, hungarian yellows, cayenne, lightning mix, and more!
Celery - Giant Red, Chinese Pink, Utah
Parsley - Flat leaf, and Curled
Basils - Sweet, Genovese, Red Genovese, Lettuce Leaf, Lemon, Blue Spice, Cinnamon, and Pluto
Peas - Alaska, and Oregon Sugar Pod
Kohlrabi - White and Purple
Cauliflower
Chinese Broccoli
Brussels Sprouts
Spinach
Arugula
Lettuce
Zucchini
Yellow Squash
Pie Pumpkin
Spaghetti Squash
Radishes
Carrots - Mixed
Kale - Many different varieties
Swiss Chard
Cucumbers
Herbs - Sage, Feverfew, Stevia, Thyme, Greek Oregano, Wild Oregano, Marjoram

Prices -
4 packs - $2.00 - peppers, celery, most basils, peas, kohlrabi, cauliflower, chinese broccoli, burssels sprouts, spinach, arugula, lettuce, kale, swiss chard, carrots, radishes
2 packs - $2.00 - zucchini, yellow squash, pie pumpkin, spaghetti squash, cucumbers
single pack - tomatoes
4" pot - $4.00 - sage, feverfew, thyme, greek oregano, wild oregano, marjoram

If you are interested in any plants you can contact me
April
Cell - (216)324-1737
Email - amabars@aol.com
Plants are available for pick up in Brunswick, Ohio.

My new greenhouse that I just put up this year.


Inside my new greenhouse.


 Cauliflower, Broccoli, and Brussels Sprouts plants.


 Sweet and Hot Peppers


Parsley and Celery Plants


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Veggies Farm Facebook Page

 Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page!  I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...