Monday, November 27, 2017

Thanksgiving Pics!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  It took me a while but I am finally getting around to posting my pictures from Thanksgiving!  Like always we made way too much food, but it all tasted so good!





Our Thanksgiving Turkey!
From Fair View Meadow Farm in Wellington.

Creamy Cheesy Turnips


Steamed Cabbage


Homemade Gravy


Mashed Potatoes with Chives



 Creamed Corn


Sweet and Sour Green Beans


Spaghetti Squash

Steamed Purple Cauliflower and more Steamed Cabbage


Macaroni Salad


Roasted Chinese Cabbage with a Chive-Mustard Vinaigrette


Garlic Bread Stuffing


Roasted Delicata Squash




Garlic Bread (Made out of my French Bread)


My plate at Thanksgiving, full of a little bit of everything!

 

My dad carving our turkey.
 

And my mom, having fun and toasting the camera, and waiting to eat.


This years pies.  
For some reason when I got up on Thanksgiving Eve and started to think about what kind of pies I was going to make that day for Thanksgiving, I must have lost my mind.  I was planning on making three regular pumpkin pies, but for some crazy reason, I decided that was not enough pies, for four people.
So I made 3 pumpkin pies, 1 honey pumpkin pie, and 1 cheesecake pumpkin pie. 
 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving!
From everyone at Real Veggies Farm!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Veggies Farm Facebook Page

 Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page!  I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...