Thursday, May 11, 2017

Pictures

Since it was rainy and cold outside this morning, I decided to get some transplanting done.  I have been very behind on transplanting my plants, since I have been busy working on my truck, which is currently in pieces.  I am working on changing my fuel lines, fuel tank and the works fuel sending unit, fuel pump, fuel filter, etc.  I am also going to change my leaf springs, and to top it off I decided to remove my truck bed to make everything easier to work on, and so that I can paint the frame.  Then I need to cut out and replace I cab corner panel on my truck, since it is completely rusted out.  It has turned into a rather large project.


Of course I need to get all this done, as quickly as possible so I can start hauling my tiller, and planting my plants.

Here are some pictures, that I took today of my plants, inside and outside.

My plants in my basement under lights, tomatoes, peppers, basil, eggplant, celery, dill, fennel, cilantro and some other things.


 Up close of some peppers and eggplant, in my basement under lights.


Young basil and parsley plants, under lights.


Herbs, greens, tomatoes, parsley, and some cat grass that I just started yesterday, in my hoophouse.


Some of my garlic that I have planted at home.

Some more of my garlic, planted at the farm.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Veggies Farm Facebook Page

 Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page!  I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...