Saturday, February 20, 2016

Pierogies, Apple Strudel, and Trout!

I spent most of the day today in the kitchen, and I just thought I would share with everyone what I made today and some pictures.  We made three different kinds of pierogies, and some mini personal size apple strudels.  This is the second day that we have spent making pierogies, have to freeze as much as I can and stock up for the summer.  Then once everything was done I cooked up a dinner with our homemade pierogies and trout that we just caught the other day ice fishing.  You can not get much better than that!


Pierogies and  Mini Apple Strudels


Baby Apple Strudels
 

 Potato and Cheddar Cheese Pierogies, Creamed Corn Pierogies, Potato, Garlic Pesto, and Sour Cream Pierogies.
 

Today's dinner, fried pierogies and fresh trout with garlic sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Veggies Farm Facebook Page

 Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page!  I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...