Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Upcoming Events - December 12th and 13th

So excited for this weekend on Sunday December 13th I am going to be back in Valley City selling at Christmas in the Valley.  I have been selling all over the place and it is going to be so nice to be back in Valley City.  I am also really excited that I will be able to bring along some veggies to sell.  It has been a really warm November and December and I still have a lot of cold crops growing, such as lettuce, kale, turnips, pac choi, scallions and hopefully some others.

So stop by this weekend and see us at:

"Tis The Season"
VFW Hall
Saturday, December 12, 2015
9am- 3pm
25742 Royalton Rd, Columbia Station, Ohio 44028
https://www.facebook.com/events/439902962862258

Christmas in the Valley
Vendors will be set up throughout the city in different business locations, we will be at:
Samosky's Pizzeria
6738 Center Road, Valley City, Ohio
Sunday, December 13, 2015
1pm- 5pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Veggies Farm Facebook Page

 Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page!  I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...