Thursday, November 17, 2011

The New Tiller

My dad testing the new tiller

So far from what I can tell the new tiller is going to for sure save a lot of time, and make planting and tilling much easier.

Now if only things could dry out a little more so I could get everything tilled. Unfortunately I do not think everything is going to dry out enough to get it all tilled, at least not before winter. I think that I am also going to have to deal with some drainage issues this coming spring. There are just too many areas that water just seem to sit, which makes it very difficult for things to dry out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Veggies Farm Facebook Page

 Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page!  I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...