We are going to be attending our first craft show of 2017 this weekend. We will be at the Brunswick Kiwanis Spring Craft Fair, at the Brunswick Recreation Center, on Saturday March 4th, from 10am- 3pm. We will have pasta, bread, and pizzelles. Hope to see everyone there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Real Veggies Farm Facebook Page
Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page! I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...
-
Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page! I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...
-
China Rose Radishes I have just received one of my favorite heirloom seed catalogs in the mail and reading through all the descriptions o...
-
Last summer I made a new purchase a 1953 TO-30 Ferguson Tractor. It is a great tractor starts right up every time, and is made to work...

No comments:
Post a Comment