Friday, May 20, 2016

Pictures of What is Growing

I have not done a post in a while, since I have been so busy, so I figured I would post some pictures of what we have growing right now.  Unfortunately the weather this spring has not quite be cooperating with us.  It has been too cold, and I have not been able to get much in the ground since the soil has been staying wet.  It makes me feel really behind.  I was able to get my lettuce, spinach, carrots, onion sets, and a few other things in, all of which are looking pretty good.  I am hoping after this weekend to be able to get some major planting done, we will see how it goes.

A bunch of my plants under lights in my basement, mostly peppers, tomatoes, and a few herbs.

 My garlic growing out at the farm.

 Dahlias, some herbs, some tomatoes, and celery, in my hoophouse.

A couple pallets full of kohlrabi, cabbage, and kale, waiting for the ground to dry out so they can get planted.

The rest of my garlic at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Veggies Farm Facebook Page

 Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page!  I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...