Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Pictures

Just thought I would post a few pictures. 

Some of my new strawberry plants that will be going into the ground this year, so hopefully I will have strawberries to sell next year.


  
A pallet full of potting soil, and my hoophouse behind it.
 

My hoophouse and my new shelf which I built a frame around and covered with plastic so I have more room for plants that need to stay warm. 


Inside my hoophouse.  Flats of greens above, and pots of rhubarb (that I started from seed last year) below.


Rhubarb plants I started from seed last year.


Up close of young rhubarb plants started from seed last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Veggies Farm Facebook Page

 Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page!  I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...