Monday, March 17, 2014

Fresh Cut Herbs at Market

 I have finally made something to display my herb bunches in at the market.  For years now I have been trying to figure out a good way to display my cut herbs, and have tried may different ways, but nothing seems to work very well.  So for the past 4 or 5 years I have been thinking of building something to display them in and have finally done so.  I can not wait till I get it completely done (still have to do finishing touches and stain it), and am so excited to get to see how it looks and works at the markets.  I am going to see how it works this season and may end up building another one next winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Veggies Farm Facebook Page

 Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page!  I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...