Ok, so it isn't exactly finished, but here is the start of my new hoophouse. It is going to be small, not for actually planting things in the ground in. The main purpose of this hoophouse is going to be for protecting my transplants when it is still colder outside and before they get 100% use to outside conditions. I will also be able to start some of my more hardy plants directly out here and skip the inside under lights step. The actual size is 7'x8'. I think if I get one nice day I should be able to almost finish it, so hopefully we will get a reasonably nice day here sometime soon. I will post a picture when I have it finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Real Veggies Farm Facebook Page
Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page! I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...
-
Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page! I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...
-
China Rose Radishes I have just received one of my favorite heirloom seed catalogs in the mail and reading through all the descriptions o...
-
Last summer I made a new purchase a 1953 TO-30 Ferguson Tractor. It is a great tractor starts right up every time, and is made to work...
No comments:
Post a Comment