Saturday, January 28, 2012
Homemade White Sandwich Bread
This year at market I plan on selling my homemade white bread, I may be selling some other yeast breads also but have not decided on that yet. I make my white bread the old fashioned way all by had, no bread machine or mixers involved here. It is nothing like store bought bread this is the real thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Real Veggies Farm Facebook Page
Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page! I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...
-
Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page! I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...
-
China Rose Radishes I have just received one of my favorite heirloom seed catalogs in the mail and reading through all the descriptions o...
-
Last summer I made a new purchase a 1953 TO-30 Ferguson Tractor. It is a great tractor starts right up every time, and is made to work...

No comments:
Post a Comment