Saturday, September 12, 2015
Market Pictures
Just thought I would do a quick post with some pictures I took today, of our table at Valley City Farmers Market.
We will still be selling at Valley City Farmers Market till at least the first week of October, and some other vendors should be joining us also. Hope to see everyone there! Also we are still up at Brunswick Farmers Market till the Pumpkin Festival, which is on October 10th and 11th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Real Veggies Farm Facebook Page
Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page! I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...
-
Real Veggies Farm is now on Facebook! Come check out our new Facebook page! I will be posting updates on what is going on at Real Veggies ...
-
China Rose Radishes I have just received one of my favorite heirloom seed catalogs in the mail and reading through all the descriptions o...
-
Last summer I made a new purchase a 1953 TO-30 Ferguson Tractor. It is a great tractor starts right up every time, and is made to work...



No comments:
Post a Comment