2015 Real Veggies Farm Pictures

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Our Pasta at DeSimone's Country Market

Just wanted to let everyone know that my pasta is now available at DeSimone's Country Market.  They have just opened up the store and I am amazed by how great of a job they have done at making it look really wonderful already, and every time I go in there it looks even better.  They also have lots of other vendors products from the farmers markets that they sell at available in the store.  The store is going to be open year around, so for those of you who would like to get my pasta during the winter you know where to find it.  

I just dropped off a bunch of my pasta on Sunday, and I still have a bunch of other varieties to make up, which I will have them down there very soon.

I also wanted to mention for those of you who have bought my pasta before, that I have just got an new pasta machine and the rigatoni die for this machine is a different size form my old one.  I still use the same recipe, and is still the same great quality, it is just going to look a little different.  Also since I got a new machine I am now able to make make some new pasta varieties (shapes), besides the rigatoni and macaroni that I already make, including pasta shells, fushilli, and fettuccini.



DeSimone's Country Market
8517 Norwalk Road
Litchfield, Ohio 44253





No comments:

Post a Comment